1. Please read carefully!
2. What personal information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information that you enter on our website or otherwise provide to us. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login details, email address, password, computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to navigate off page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including names, email, password, communications), payment details (including credit card information), comments, suggestions, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
3. How do we collect the information?
When you complete a form on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, physical address, and email address. Your personal information will be used only for the specific reasons stated above.
We also collect your movements between web pages, as well as the points by which your mouse pointer moves, in order to better learn and optimize the user experience.
4. Why do we collect this information?
We collect such personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the website;
2. To provide our visitors with ongoing assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our visitors with general and personalized notices related to the service and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated or inferred non-personal information that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
5. How do we store, use, share or disclose this information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through the Wix.com data storage, the general Wix.com databases and applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS administered by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. . PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
6. Communications with visitors
We may contact you to notify you of your inquiries, resolve a dispute, collect fees or money owed, to sound your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or when necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement. , applicable national laws and any agreements we may have with you. For these purposes, we may communicate with you by email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
7. How are cookies and other tracking tools used?
8. How can you withdraw your consent?
If you do not want us to process your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information that we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.